At Quorn® they’re on a mission. A mission to get more people into delicious vegetarian and vegan meals. A mission to provide healthy meat-free food for people and the planet. A mission to kickstart a movement, because together, our food choices can create a healthier planet. At Quorn, they have a real entrepreneurial spirit which makes it a great place to work. Everyone in the Quorn family is passionate about what they do and how they do it. After all, their Purpose is to provide Healthy Food for People and the Planet. It doesn’t get much more exciting than that. They are hugely ambitious and not afraid of the challenges this brings. By 2030 they will be a Net +positive business with 8 billion servings of their amazing food being consumed across the world. Yes, this is huge but as a market leader with their incredible Quorn and Cauldron brands, they are proud to have such a worthwhile ambition that will really help make a difference. Their team at Quorn is dedicated to helping you make and create an inspiring range of irresistibly tasty meals which are not only great for you and your family but for the planet and generations to come.
For this fast-growing and exciting client, we are looking for a Key Account Manager that is ready to take on the Benelux market!
In this position, you will be responsible for the Benelux Retail customers in both the Frozen and Chilled categories. You are expected to design and execute all customer plans and activities, pricing and profitability, and the growth plans for Benelux. Initially, you will begin with the Retail customers for the Dutch market and later on your authorization will be expanded into the complete Benelux area. After successfully tackling the first few important challenges in the Dutch Retail market, you will also become responsible for the Foodservice market in the Benelux.
Some of the most important Key Tasks/Accountabilities:
- Customer plans and activities;
- Negotiations of pricing, assortment and promotions on a local level;
- Execute Category Management strategies with the customers;
- Make Quorn the “top of mind” meat-free brand for the customers;
- Develop a strategy for customer e-commerce;
- Develop a good network of contacts with the customers;
- Work closely with the Category Analysts;
- Report customer information and plans to the team;
- Keep track of the competition;
- Work together with the Marketing Team on the development of plans and products for the Benelux market;
- Work closely with NPD and project management to develop an ongoing NPD pipeline.
- 5+ years of working experience in Key Account Management within the Retail market;
- Experienced with Category management;
- A good communicator;
- Driven and ‘self-starter’ attitude;
- Structured and well organized;
- Have a good understanding of the company’s needs and how to prioritize them;
- Be ambitious and take into account your own plans with regard to succession planning;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Marco Dijkhuizen of KD JobCompany. KD JobCompany is a business partner for Multinationals and SME’s with regard to recruitment and executive search processes.
Would you like to respond to this vacancy?
☏: 06-53110287 / 073-6426000